Ola...Aloha ... Assalamualaikum kepada para pengunjung blogger dan selamat sejahtera.(alahai giller skema bahase eqa hari ni)What ever lha,ari ni eqa nak sharing and caring sikit.Pardon..tentang apa?Ni haa...kek blackforest,nah!
Black Forest Cake Recipe
Rating 8.9 / 10 ( 168 votes)
Recipe Type Veg.
• 225 gms Maida (all-purpose flour)
• 400 gms Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2-3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Cooking Soda
• 125 gms Butter
• 200 ml Aerated Cola Drink
• A pinch of Salt
• 125gms Dairy Milk Chocolate
• 250 gms Fresh Whipped Cream
• 10 Cherries
How to make Black Forest Cake:
• Place a thick bottomed pan on very low flame and melt butter in it.
• Remove from the flame and let the butter cool.
• Add condensed milk and mix well.
• Sift maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, cooking soda and salt together. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
• Grease a baking tray with little butter.
• Dust it with maida and keep it aside.
• Take a pan with little butter and put the maida mixture with the condensed milk-butter mixture.
• Now add aerated cola and mix it well.
• Pour the batter into the greased baking tray and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 175 degrees C (350 degree f.)
• When it is done, let it cool and then slit it horizontally into two.
• Whip the cream till light and fluffy.
• Sandwich the two layers of cake with whipped cream and cherries.
• Top with whipped cream and cherries.
• Grate dairy milk chocolate bar and sprinkle over the cake.
• Serve it chilled.